Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Book: I Want My Vagina Back

Too many women are living with emotional, physical, and financial costs after sexual experiences. I was tired of listening to women talking about their hurts and pains. That's why I decided to write "I Want My Vagina Back." This is an empowering book designed to help women make better decisions when it comes to their sexual behavior.

Women will take care of their nails, hair, clothing, etc., but will share their vagina with someone and then say "why did I do that?" So today's question is about value.

Q1: What's the value of your vagina to you?

2 comments:

~Crazy/Beautiful~ said...

I love it! I went to school with your son, Glenn, and came across the posting of your book today. I am going to purchase it as it sounds very empowering particularly for the unmarried and dating women in their 20's, like myself. Great concept!

Anonymous said...

A question was asked what's the value of your Vagina? I couldn't fathom a value in terms of Monetary, because its not for sale. In terms of how valuable my vagina is, well honestly it's the most Precious and sacred Possesion I've ever had to live with that's so heavenly that I couldn't possibly give it to just any man no matter how much my hormones speak to me. So in other words its the best vagina that would be marketable if it was being sold. That's how great my Vagina is. Now if or when the right man feels that he's worthy of this sacred softest place on earth, he has to be worthy of this Vagina by showing his love respect and compassion towards a rewarding and loving experience, that money can't buy. This Vagina has been stowed away and is in need of some serious loving unfortunately my Vagina isn't receiving that nuturing effect, but it will be alright and maintain its value until a miracle happens.